2020 Vision Care’s COVID-19 health and safety policies are as follows:
- Stringent office cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- Testing machines sanitized between patients and more frequent cleaning of high touch areas.
- Staff and doctors will wear necessary PPE when indicated including masks, gloves or face shields.
- Staff and doctors will be diligent regarding frequent hand washing.
- Installed sneeze shields in office area.
- Protective shields added to optometry machines.
- Eye glass frames disinfected after try-ons.
- Continued shipment of any eyewear or contacts.
- Daily staff wellness checks.
If you have scheduled an appointment with us, we ask that you:
- Postpone your appointment to a later date if you have been ill, had a fever, have been hospitalized or exposed to anyone with coronavirus. Just tell us about your situation and we will happily rebook your appointment.
- Wear a mask or face covering to your appointment.
- Come alone to your appointment unless you are bringing a child for their exam or caring for an adult or child.
- Please social distance and sanitize your hands at our at check in desk.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and continued business!